This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We Use The Following Types Of Cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). We will give you the option to choose to accept these cookies by clicking “remember me” when prompting our Site. You may opt out of the use of these Cookies at any time.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Two Necessary cookies
- laravel_session – Used to identify a session instance of a user.
- XSRF-TOKEN – Used as a security measure when submitting data.
Three Functionality cookies:
- hide_tour – Used to toggle the guidance.
- cookie_consent – Used to toggle the cookie consent pop up.
- _ga cookie – Allows us to use Google Analytics.
Some cookies will expire after your browser closes, at the latest, cookies will expire after 2 weeks. This applies to all cookies except essential cookies.